International Youth Travel Card
Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC).
With an IYTC card, you’re still part of the ISIC community and can take advantage of thousands of benefits and discounts both in Thailand & overseas. Want to know more? Check out our local and international discounts which can be both found through the ISIC app, as well as redeemed through the virtual card.
What will I get from the IYTC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- Heaps of benefits throughout Thailand
- Discounts on dining & takeaway outlets
- Savings on domestic and overseas travel with STA Travel
- Discounts on attractions and museums including Dream World, Veneto Suanphueng, Hua Hin Safari and Adventure Park and Grand Canyon Water Park Chiangmai
- Global discounts with the likes of Urban Adventures, Festicket and Lonely Planet
Am I eligible?
Anyone 30 years old or younger can get an International Youth Travel Card, (IYTC) giving you discounts on everything from flight tickets to cinema tickets.
What do I need to get an IYTC card?
You’ll need the following to apply with for your online application:
- Proof of identity (Passport, Birth Certificate, or an official identity card issued by the official authorities)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo (can be a selfie)
Cost - The price of a IYTC card is 400 THB
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.